Visit Asus Service Centre Jakarta to repair laptops
Visiting The Asus Service Centre Jakarta may be the right option when the laptop starts showing symptoms that need to be corrected. Sometimes the age factor is the main problem and cannot be avoided, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
In the market, you can choose between a laptop or an Asus netbook. Both have different types with non-uniform price ranges. The features and visual appearance are clearly the differences between laptops and notebooks from each other.
Before preparing the laptop, forget the netbook, this technology brand used to produce PC or personal computers. As of now, PCs with this brand can still be found in the market with different features that vary with different prices.
Common problems and prompting laptop owners to move to The Asus Service Center Jakarta are usually related to external equipment or internal equipment. The cost of servicing certainly varies according to the extent of the damage and how serious it is.
However, the benefit of assigning services to guaranteed services on behalf of the brand is safer. Perhaps its price is a little higher, but it is worth the quality provided. Trusted parties will certainly not provide quality to customers carelessly.
List of service center outlets in Jakarta
A damaged laptop, PC, or cellphone will definitely interrupt all activities. Residents of Jakarta who have asus and need to be repaired need no longer be confused, below is a list of asus service center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Patojo, Balikpapan Street. It is open every Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 17.00 pm and can be contacted through 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta which is open from 09.30 to 17.00 every Monday to Friday. You can call the phone line at 021 1500128.
- Harko, Manga Dua, Central Jakarta, which has working hours from 09.30 to 17.00 every Monday-Friday. The number that can be contacted is 021 1500128.
- Manga Dua Square Block F North Jakarta. You can come with the Asus laptop at 09.30-17.00 pm.
- Agung Sedau B.I. The office functions from 08.00 and closes at 17.00 from Monday to Friday. While Saturday opens at 09.00 am and closes at 17.00. Sunday is not working. Call 021 6125686.
There are many locations available, which Asus Service Center Jakarta is the closest to your location and the most strategic? The operating hours of each location are different, when it comes to outlets you have to adjust the schedule to get services without having to queue up for too long.
Some of the damage can be caused by personal use, but some others are sometimes irreversible. This could be because the OS is outdated or long use no longer provides the maximum response to the device’s effectiveness.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before moving to the nearby Asus Service Center Jakarta, it is a good idea to prepare several things , such as backing up important data so that it is not lost after the service is finished. This action is taken only in case, especially if it contains the company’s data.
If a reservation is required, make sure you do it in advance so that you can’t wait too long when you arrive at the service site. Especially if you have only a short time and are often busy in different matters between the repair period .
When the service provider sets a deadline to repair the laptop, make sure it does not hamper the relevant work. As you can still be beneficial by using a laptop or other PC so that many things can still be solved.
Also make sure to explain all the details of the laptop problem to the technician so that nothing is missed to fix. You may not understand the technical language, but just speak it the way you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video will be better used as statement reinforcement and will make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage lies. Don’t even hesitate to ask The Asus Service Centre Jakarta about expenses and possible unforeseen things as a complete preparation.
Price limit for preparation
The price fixed by the Asus Service Center Jakarta certainly varies, depending on what kind of damage it is. However, generally if you only want to do maintenance-related service, do not replace the hardware, the cost does not reach Rp. 300,000.
The above price reference is certainly not exhaustive, as it can vary from place to place and vary, even though they are both in Jakarta. For more detailed information, you should call the numbers listed above to obtain more valid information.
However, if the case is that there is a device to replace it, you will usually be notified directly if you have not left the location. Or the notification is sent by e-mail and is not done in its entirety as the owner of the laptop may agree or disagree.
If you agree , then you can see the price list of the parts that must be changed and then create an additional budget. Component changes also affect the length of repair time, making sure you ask the administrator about it.
It is impossible to do so, but you can experience it, i.e. want to change your mind and cancel the service while the laptop has been checked by The Asus Service Center Jakarta . For normal checking fees, you are required to pay rp 50,000.
Availability of warranty on different components
Please note that before moving to Asus Service Center Jakarta, for those of you who have just purchased an Asus product, there is a warranty for each component. Perhaps the warranty helps in reducing the service charges paid from the previous rate.
What is covered as a warranty and how long does it take? Take a look here:
- Notebook warranty is valid for batteries for 2 years and for adapters, rats, bags, dvds, and drivers, as well as others of global nature for 1 year.
- The 3-year warranty for batteries from commercial notebooks with a 2-year warranty period for accessories is not as different as notebooks.
- For smartphones or ZenFones, a mobile warranty is also given with parts with a validity of only 1 year.
- Repairs are guaranteed free of charge for 1 year with a 6-month battery warranty for the PC.
- Monitor damage is sometimes irreversible, luckily there is a 3-year warranty for different partitions and display screens. By 2020, the PA/XG/PG model is likely to exchange new items in case of damage.
- For the multimedia component, a full 1-year warranty is provided including a partition in case of an error.
Plus many other warranties that you can find for yourself from the official Asus website. At the same time, it has been described in detail and it is highly recommended to buy goods from government distributors. The purpose of the distributor is to make it easier if there is any kind of loss.
Asus is a big brand that not only handles laptops, but also PCs and later enters smartphones by releasing ZenFone. The presence of Asus Service Centre Jakarta will help everyone who owns electronic technology in terms of service.